Sunday, December 03, 2006

I fixed my tagboard! Good going xac! I shall give myself a pat on the back for such an amazing achievement an IT retard like me had accomplished. I think the blogger staff are having an early xmas this year because the functions seem a little screwy and all. Bah humbug.

I never really believed in christmas really. I have this tendency of lumping it together with other commercial holidays like Valentine's Day or Easter. My favourite christmas story is the one of the Christmas Carol, and the Grinch is my santa claus. I believe that the jolly fat man in the red suit ate too much milk and cookies and died of a heartattack when I was eight. That was when I heard a loud THUD on my roof on christmas day. That was when the bottom of my christmas tree started to remain bare every year after and the circus that came to town found a new reindeer with a red nose to showcase in their animal exhibitions, along with this giant rabbit that could carry baskets and a little blonde boy who had tiny wings on his back.

I need sleep and to eat lesser. It would do me good. Too much food makes me drunk.

No comments: